Siri Server on galactic.to
With this server you can connect to Siri on older iDevices. The server uses Wolfram Alpha API, Google API, Yahoo API, Microsoft API and Galactic Information Service to support info to Siri. You can also use some Android devices to connect to this server. This Siri Server is different from the Apple Siri Server and can anwser questions about galactic, UFO and spacepeople related topics.
How to set up:
1. You need a jailbroken (rooted) iDevice. Go to http://www.jailbrakestation.com for instructions about jailbreaking.
2. Download Spire, Spite or Ac!d Siri to your iDevice. Download Ac!d Siri here. Just download the file and install it with dpkg or iFile.
3. Go to settings in your iDevice and type https://siriserver.galactic.to in your Spire or Ac!d Siri settings.
4. Install the Certificate from here. After the Certificate has been installed try to use Siri saying test or testing. If Siri don't respond reboot your iDevice and try again.
5. You can install an app on some Android devices to connect to this Siri server. Go to this site to download the app. When the app are installed type siriserver.galactic.to in the server field and 443 in the port field. On Android you don't need to install the Certificate. Downlad SVOX Classic TTS or Ivona voice on the Android device to get a good voice for Siri.